Monday, January 6, 2020

Summer learning journey activity 3

Imagine you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you!
On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.
Dear diary I went to rainbows end with my rugby team because it was the last time I was gonna see them last year. when we got their I already saw every one we had so much fun and all the rides like a log water ride  a roller coaster.  

1 comment:

  1. Great diary blog post Josaia - which was your favourite ride? I remember going on the Fearfall a long time ago with my god-daughter...she lost her shoe as we descended down at a very fast pace! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete