Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Silent reading challenge cards

Ms Middleton has given  us cards  to pick too actives one was to draw a
character from the book. My two cards I picked was 11 and 20. Card 11
was write 5 questions. Card 20  was to write a letter to the author and ask him
want you think of the book  and tell him what you want to add to the book
and as I said in slide 4 I am a fan of Dav pilkey and I love how Dav pilkey
 makes  people think that George and Harold are the people who wrote Captain underpants.

1 comment:

  1. Josaia,

    I think you have given good answers to your Challenge cards you have chosen.

    Please put this post back to draft and then SELF CHECK your writing and after that, PARTNER CHECK your writing.

    Slide 2 needs to be written like a letter.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete