Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Quick write

The Tsunami


As we started driving my parents told us to go to sleep because it was a long trip.  As we continued driving I heard waves crashing in. My parents continued driving while my other family members followed behind us, but for some reason, we were still driving. I tried to wake up my sisters and brother, they wouldn’t

wake up. All of a sudden I realised waves smashing into us. The waves flooded

the car, all I could feel were my parents pulling us out of the car to get above

water.  Luckily we had something that helped us to breathe. Everyone survived.

We called out to the boats as everyone else did. I saw a huge boat that pulled

us up on to the boat, but I just didn’t understand how they had the breathing

masks. It's like they knew it was going to happen. It felt like a was in a dream

until I looked at the captain, he was just looking ahead. He looked so familiar.

I went closer, he started to look like my grandpa. Until I realised everyone on

the ship was dead except me. I looked at myself, I looked like I had been buried, broke free.

So I just realised my eyes were closed the whole time then I opened them, I was in bed or a cottage, I realised I had drowned to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment