Friday, September 13, 2019

Refresh your Senses - Mindfulness Activity

Refresh your Senses - Mindfulness Activity
WALT: Reflect on our personal favourite five senses and think about how they impact our daily lives.


Make a copy of this document and save it into your inquiry folder. Think carefully about the things that
you enjoy and how your senses may help guide you to peace in a time of difficulty.


My favourite sight is my family having fun in the summer. 


Because it makes me feel happy seeing the having fun together it helps me concentrate easily. 


I can use this to help me everyday by thinking about it. 



My favourite sound is hearing the waves 


Because helps me sleep get ready for the next day.


I can use this to help me everyday by thinking concentrate.



My favourite smell is smelling my grandma's cooking.


Because it makes me feel hungry. 


I can use this to help me everyday by just thinking about it.


My favourite taste is my grandma’s cooking.


Because it is super delicious.


I can use this to help me everyday by being good to eat food.

My favourite touch is smooth like a smooth rock. 


Because it feels so nice, I want to put my head on it.


I can use this to help me everyday when going to sleep just think my pillow is smooth. 




My thoughts can be helpful by doing complicated work, it helps remind you how to do something write
something. 


My thoughts can be distracting by complicated work, it makes me think about different stuff when it
is not related to my learning. 

Mindfulness has taught me (What has doing our mindfulness taught you about your thoughts?) It can
be helpful but also a distraction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment