Monday, April 20, 2020

Re 20:19-31


On the afternoon of the first day of the week. When the disciples of Jesus hid in lock doors of the fear of the Jews because of what they did to Jesus. Then out of nowhere Jesus appeared and said may peace be with you as his first word to them, when he showed his hand and feet and his stomach with his cut and holed feet and hands. Then Jesus out haled on them and said peace be with you as my father has sent me. I have sent you, then he out haled them again and said you receive the holy spirit. Whose sins you have been forgiven thew will be forgiven,And whose sin you retain are retained. But Thomas, one of the twelve was not with them when they appeared. When he got back he said “ we have seen the lord Jesus Christ son of god,  this can’t be true unless I can put my finger through the hole in his hand which has been nailed to the cross. A week later Jesus appeared to them saying put your fingers through the holes in my hand and put your hand on my side, then he said, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you come to believe because you have seen me Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed. Jesus many other signs to his disciples that are not written in this book

No comments:

Post a Comment