Thursday, February 11, 2021

My admirable person - Josaia - 11/02/2021

 I admire Priest Francis Kevin because he helps people in need without considering his own needs. My dad said he is a generous man that thinks of others in horrible situations like people who have lost faith, lost family members, people who need advice. 


 I admire Priest Francis Kevin because he gave my father a home when he came to NZ. he Showed my dad how to depend on God. But showed him how to pray, ask god to help him in his time in need, show him how to be a role model to different people in the same situation. 


I admire Priest Francis Kevin, because he always gave my dad counseling when he needed it. Without him I wouldn’t be here.  I will always remember how my dad said he was one of the main reasons he started to believe in Christ because how Priest Francis Kevin became such a kind and virtus man.


I admire Priest Francis Kevin because he was a role model to my father. I always notice when he talks about Priest Francis Kevin he speaks in a high manner because he still is his role model.


No comments:

Post a Comment