Sunday, June 10, 2018

My dream holiday

When I woke up I had all the money in the world. When I look out
 my was a mansion then I went down to stars to see what other
surprise were waiting for me.

When I went down stairs our Kitchen
was humongous then I saw a pancakes
with hot chocolate and bacon eggs  honey
then I went  To see what was in the garage

I saw a Ferrari with a five  Lamborghini
and Koenigsegg then I asked my dad to give  me a drive
around the neighbourhood so he
told me to go and change and then I

went  to find my wardrobe
I asked my buttler where it was then he excited me there when
I saw  it was like a were house then saw a door then I opened
It it was even bigger than the other then I even imagined


so I grabbed pants and  a shirt. I changed then I went down stairs
and took
a pancake with me so I could eat it in the car but I took five more
then when I got in the car I eat them all up  like a small piece of
chocolate.

I wanted to  go in the Lamborghini it look the best so we took
my dad said do what to go to the back the lawn I said do you think
the car might reck the plants but when we went to the back there was
a race track with real racers and I could drive

so I pick a car and  but before I went they give me
a driving licence and it had my face on it so I got in a car
and the paddles  were close so I could even let a four year old
Drive.

1 2 3 go we ran off my dad was in the lead and I
was in second place so I push a red button then I went fast
Then next thing my past my dad first lap done three to go


I went past everyone then I won I got a gold engine so I took a
small piece of the gold engine then  I bought a five trampolines
and I asked if my butler could help me build a my trampoline.

Took one hour then after that because they helped me for one hour
I gave them a medium piece of my gold engine because they help me
then it was lunch when I went down stairs I saw a table


full of food so I wonder where was my mum and dad they were in
the room so I went there were not there so went to see  if
there at the backyard. Finally I found the door so then I heard

Like a firework or a movie starting and it was my parents
Said it’s time to watch a movie  we watch and eat popcorn.

went I woke up it was a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment