Sunday, June 10, 2018

My mother day thank you letter

On mothers day room 5 where making wind of love mother day thank you cards






Dear Mum,

Thank you mum for being there when I need you.
I love that you think of people before you think of you.
Thank you mum for cheering me up when I feel sad.
I love your always taking risk.

Thank you for help control my anger.
Thank you for taking me everywhere with you.

I love that you help the people in the hospital.
Thank you for helping  me when I tied up my room.   

I love that you always like trying new things like trying new food.

Thank you so much for always teaching me new things.
Thank for always making  time for me.
 I love that you always make me laugh.
 Thanking for loving me no matter  what.
 I love  the way you smile.
 Thank you for helping me with everything.
  Thank you for making me brave smart.
 I love that every time I fail you said always make me proud even when I fail.
  Thank you for always telling me the wright thing.
I love the way always make me happy by making by making me smile.
Every time I cut myself you always put a plaster on it.
Thank you for getting me school supplies.
I love the way you always with me every step of the way.
I wish that you get proper rest after your night shift.
I wish for you to always have a safe trip home.
I wish for you that you would stay home with me so I can spend more time with you.


I wish that you don’t get a disease from one of your patients.  
Thank you for always worrying for me and want I do and what  could happen.
I love the way that you sing.
Thank you for alway listening to me when i need someone to talk.
I wish you can have spare time for yourself.
Thank you for cleaning my clothes so look smart.
I love that you never give up.
I love that you're confidence’  about everything like saying a speech at a big place.
Thank you for my life so that I can be a star learner.
I wish you a happy mother day I’m going to make it the best mothers day every.
I’m going to cherish this day forever.


From your loving son  and favorite child
Josaia  
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment