Saturday, September 1, 2018

Moment in time

Name: Josaia
Date: 27/7/2018


Learning Goal:
We are learning TO USE OUR SENSES to describe what we think
is happening in the photo.We are learning to use WOW! words like
adjectives and verbs to add impact for our audience (people who read
our writing).


Title: Dangerous zipline


Title Dangerous zip line
I saw snakes successfully   get its prey.
I felt frightened on the zipline.
I heard the water falling down the mountain.
I wondered If the rope will break and I will fall and  be snakes lunch instead.  

Image attribution: https://www.boredpanda.com/dangerous-journey-to-school/?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=none&utm_campaign=direct   


Miss. Middleton gave us a excitement. The excitement was to look at the picture and write and write these word in 4 rows each. First is I saw then I felt and I heard last but not lest is I wondered
this taught me a lot  about our senses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment