Thursday, May 9, 2019

A Amazing day at Sailing

On Tuesday we went sailing to give us the experience if we ever wanted to do it again. So the Justin a few other people They made us put on some swimsuits some of were wet and, tight. After that we went out to put on some sun cream then we got put partners it did not go as we expected so I got partners up with Angel it was an actually a bit scary but I felt like I wanted to jump in the nice cool water but I couldn’t leave Angel alone to do the sailing by her self I put my hand in the water an felt a fish so I tried to catch it but it did not work. I heard it jump a little bit from the water a few minutes Later. Pita and Thomas tried to push our boats We got away Then the motorboat came, took us far from them We thought we lost them but luckily they got a ride from another motorboat We lost them we  toys it was fun until angel got hit in the eye by a rubber ducky so I got paired up with savior it was hilarious because his jokes were hilarious then we went back to shore for food so we could eat some food. Then we were going to do flip our boats over so we could learn how to flip it back up we almost got hit by two boats the first one was humorous the second one almost hit me I overreacted a little bit but Tupua stayed cool an I trusted then we went back with the motor boats it was so cool we put our hand in the water it looked like we are cutting the water then we went back shower took off our swimsuits changed then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment