Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A amazing day.

I woke up so early for skids because we were going to watch the Aladdin play. We got to skids and saw
some of our friends sitting together,  we waited for a while for the bus to get there. When it finally did my
brother and I sat together, the bus driver was long but it made me impatient, but some of my friends were
drinking and eating, there weren’t aloud to but they did it right in front of one of the adults it was hilarious
adults face was so funny.

When we finally arrived, I saw this theatre kind of place it had some posters of things they were going to
act out, when we got out of the sun was so bright and hot I was sweating.
When we got in I saw so many different schools “it was amazing” when we got in there was lights, party
lights, fog machine and a board that was casting up the galaxy moving it was kind of making me dizzy.
When they started they were kids they didn’t sing but they made a very exciting movie it was funny and
weird but mostly funny I suggest you go to the theatre 


Besides the movies it’s really cool. When we got back your mum picked us up and told us we are going
to the beach and our cousins I said “YES”. When we got there we waited for a while until they got here
with us we were so happy they came we played hard out in the park, we played ball games octopus,
dodge ball  and pass’es. Then we went to the beach, we found clay when you put in on something it
makes it hard when it gets solid, when made a tunnel and use it just like these survival people that use
what they find and use clay if you don’t know look at this video then I went home and slept. Hidden pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment