Friday, July 24, 2020

My holiday

 First we made some Cards that took a few more moments because we also had to get a picture to colour it in so it took me to find the best words but I did it and I made him an amazing card. Then we made a cake that wasn't that big. That was my dad's second wish for us to not buy food but to use the food we have. 

When we started to make food we made these gigantic pizzas we had hawalli, Tuna yuck, Chicken, Cheese and Spinach.  Then we made some Juice and put soda water in to make it taste like soda then I started to watch movies to keep us occupied.

When my dad got home he brought curry for us to eat then we poured soda water into our raro so it is like soda but my dad wasn’t that surprised because I texted and I told him but we did have fun singing his birthday song because me and my brother were messing up on purpose. 

Then we started to eat and eat and drink until we were full and that took a while, everything was fine after eating but I realised that was a mistake, because I drank too fast and ate too quick. but right after I used my dad mac book to watch Naruto because it's so cool then I fell asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment