Thursday, July 30, 2020

Narrative writing


A few weeks ago we bought this massive House for a good price but the best thing was the pirate Ship at the back. I always wanted to have a Pirate ship so I decided to look up information about it to see its history, but it turned out to be owned by a famous pirate who ruled the seas with honour, justice,fairness and respect. It says that the pirate was betrayed but his first mate so he could steal the treasure but out of anger the Sea cursed the boat making any body disturb it slumber it will haunt them, until it means someone of pure heart like the  to control the Boat and set the boat free from its curse. But we already disturb it but when I went to sleep then I heard thumps like “bang bang” I started freaking out then my brother came to room cause of the noise, then we started to hear the door knob rattling then water came in through the gap we started freaking out then it stopped I started asking myself why did we get this house and why did it have to haunt this house, and why did we have to disturb it whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy.


Then we told our parents they said they heard the same thing then we say something that haunts me till this day that a Pirate through the window, his body was wet and had Barnacles on him and was just staring at us then he disappeared. I started freaking out then I thought what if we let it go free by pushing into Water then we did it then it stopped but I swear when we pushed in the middle of the water I saw someone on board who looked like a Pirate.


No comments:

Post a Comment