Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Narrative writing

The whisper I heard. 

I was walking down the street my House was getting close to. It was two blocks away when I heard someone whisper". Names like Daniel, Micheal, Jack and Josaia that was my friends name and mine I decided to look at, I don’t know what came over me to look but I did and what I saw was horrifying. It was my teacher who passed away from old age. He was one of my best friends and best teacher for me, my eyes began to water out of sadness and fear.  


His body was Abrasive and covered in dirt. I ran to my house so fast without hesitation I didn’t realise what he had in his hand. It was my note to his family saying good of a person he was to me and the school, but I had to see ten psychologists about what happened then right after my recovery I started to wonder why he had but I didn’t want to go for recovery again, so I didn’t worry. 


I wonder why he came to me instead of his family? But that must be good right?  " OH NO" I remembered I owe him money. " HAVE YOU OWED SOMEONE MONEY"  if you have give it to them before you end up in my position, but if you owe someone something, give it to them before you lose them then you will feel guilty. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josaia,
    I really love your Narrative Writing! I think it's amazing!

    I really like how you've put why you wondered why he came to you instead of his family, it makes your character really think!, you know?

    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Kind Regards, Dianne

    ReplyDelete