Thursday, February 27, 2020

DLO Goat Island

All work on the Blessing - Go to the photo folder. Create a infographic to share in your blog about our celebration
The purpose is to let other people know about 
What was special for you? Seeing all the amazing fish swim around me and seeing all those amazingly new fish, I have never ever seen in my life. 
What was exciting for you?  I caught and touched a fish with my hands but didn’t Bring it  out of the water or it could die,  and I wouldn't get fined. 
What were you nervous  about? Swimming or the seaweed I thought I would see a eagle ray and it would take me or cling onto me. 
What was new for you? Defiantly swimming with all those colourful fish in the massive beach. 
What was unexpected for you? Seeing fish so close to land  because I saw so much big snapper so close to the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment