Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Recount writing


In the holidays I went to a cousin's house for a sleepover. When we got there we started playing fornite
one his play station. We played Minecraft and I was winning and beating them. It was so fun the game
we were playing was called Speelf. It is a game when you have a shovel  and you have to break the
ground under your enemy, and try to kill them and win the game. Me and my little cousin Isiah were
playing aggressively against each other to see who would win. My little baby cousin Athla was watching
us play and jumping on our shoulder and distracting us by almost hitting her head, while running around
the living room. After a while my dad was drinking cava with my uncles and laughing obnoxiously then
we passed out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment