Friday, February 14, 2020

welcome to 2020

  1. When I get back to school I want to be able to be better at writing so I can spell my words probably, use methodors  probably, use proper punctuation and grammar. So when I get a writing test I can get higher results than last year. 
Be able to focus on my work more than how fast I finish it, and worry how well it sounds or if it sounds like and looks like it's, the work of a year six.I want to be able to make my attitude to learning amazing. 

  1. My goal this year is to improve all my learning when I am doing work by myself or with friends, so I could be a better student this year and better than last year. 
    So my teachers can see I am trying really hard to improve myself, my attitude and my learning  so I can be able to do what older and mature students can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment