Friday, January 3, 2020

Summer learning journey activity 2

Please about your favourite game. It might be a board game, a card game, a sports game, or a computer game.
On your blog, tell us about your favourite game. What is it called? How do you play it?

Monopoly it is my favourite game of all because   it makes your think  about saving your. money wisely, and makes you think if I had this money in real life  who could I save it and earn more. So you get money and pick a character and you get to roll the dice to see how many steps you get, but if you land on something you could buy you could and save money, or you could and use money.  How you win if you get the most money and if the money runs out. 

2 comments:

  1. Monopoly is a firm favourite in our family too... how long do your games usually last and which version do you have? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Josia,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team who will be reading and commenting on your posts this summer. I hope that you are enjoying the programme!

    You have given a great description of how to play Monopoly. What piece do you usually choose? I always pick the hat!

    I love playing board games with my family. One of my favourite games is Articulate, where you play in teams and you have to get your teammates to guess the word on your card by giving them clues. It's similar to charades, but with words. What other games do you like to play with your family?

    Keep up the great mahi, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete