Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Summer learning journey day 5

Please watch this video of The Royal Family. What do you like about the performance? What did the dance crew do well? What could they work on?

I think they did well it looks like they tried and kept on going without hesitation, they really did it spectral. I think they really wanted to make it really spectral for the royal family.  There actions are really amazing and really timed with there movement and actions.  They could work on being a more inappropriate because.  
I couldn't watch the video so I watched on my mums phone. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josaia,

    Thank you for sharing your opinion on the dance performance. They are all really in sync, it's amazing!

    Would you watch more of their performances? And, have you tried to do dancing before? I'd love to know :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete