Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 2

For this activity I have to explain why my culture is so important to me. 


My family comes from Fiji.  Get away relaxing island but my family come from two different villages. Visiei is my dads village and my mother is from Ra. They speak dialects but every Fijian knows how to speak the one dialect we use to talk to each other. It is so special because its my culture,and every one has to be able to learn about their culture. The place there parents, grand parents, great grand parents originally came from. Culture gives your identity, teaches you respect and to respect your grand parents because they have the knowledge about your ancestors.      

                                                                                                                                                                                           Image result for fijian flag

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josaia,

    Thank you for sharing about your cultural background and your family. I always love reading about other cultures. I can tell you are very proud that you are Fijian, that’s awesome! I have never visited Fiji but I hear that it is a very beautiful place and a great place to relax. I do want to visit though, hopefully I can go this year! Do you go back and visit your family in Fiji often?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete