Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 2

For this activity I have to watch a video  about  a girl who got angry with grown ups about climate change. I have to watch the video  and write down three things I have learned. 



1 I learned to respect the environment because it can make horrible   climate for us.

2 I learned kids have a voice  and they can do what adults can or even better then them. 

3 I learned that people should respect the environment because,  with out the environment we won't that much to live for. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josaia...what could you do to help the environment? Small steps have big results! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete