Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 2

For this activity I have to imagine I am Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon. I have to write a poem about what is was like to be the first to set foot, on the moon.



I was amazed with the  such a beautiful sight. I was amazed with such a  height and sight. I imagined what it will be like, if I could fly a kite. All I ever wanted to do, was to be able to fly sky high. The best thing of all, I will be the first guy to walk on the moon. I would be a legend, even if I die. 


    Image result for how did neil armstrong

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josaia,

    What an awesome space poem! I imagine that going to the moon would be such a beautiful sight! Do you think you would ever what to visit space and the moon? I would love to although it would be a very scary experience. But I think exploring the moon would be an amazing opportunity, an opportunity not many people get to do!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete