Saturday, December 21, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 2

For this activity I get to pick another name for myself just like Muhammad Ali when  he became a  Muslim. Plus he came a world famous heavy weight boxer still know to this day.   




I would pick Bruce because my grand'pa name was Bruce but he passed away,  and I think it may bring me closer to him.  But i don't have to worry I have a little baby cousin coming on the way and he is named right after my grandpa, at least  he will still come to this day to know him. 



Image result for heart

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Josaia

    Well done for making such a great start to this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - thanks for responding to this activity, What's in a Name?

    I really enjoy your reasoning for picking the name Bruce. I'm sorry that your Grandpa passed away, that's sad, are you okay?
    My Nan passed recently and it hit me pretty hard. Her name is Tui and when I have a daughter, that's what I'll name her.

    Looking forward to your other blog posts, Josaia!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete