Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 2

On your blog, recount a time when you, or someone you know, experienced a challenge and overcame it.

So I wanted to be able to get academic excellence the best school prize, the first part of the term wasn't going well so I decide to change my attitude and, my learning choices. So I decide to change attitude I  encourage myself to get better and learn better that how I achieved my award. 

       Image result for award certificate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josaia, Mrs Collins again from Manaiakalani commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about how you overcame a challenge and achieved something you wanted...motivation is a great empowerer eh!? Keep blogging and commenting on others in 2020, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete