Sunday, December 22, 2019

Summer learning journey day 5

For this I have to share three things that are important to me, and why they are important to me. 



1.  Family - they make us who we are, and with out them, I don't know what I would be like.  They help me get through tough and horrible times in my life. 

2. My culture - because it helps me connect to my ancestors and my grand  parents. Plus it helps me connect with my family that are born and raised in Fiji.  

3. God - with out God, I believe there would be no us. We would be nothing with out his kindness and love. We would not be standing on this very earth.  My high hopes are achievable through God.  

3 comments:

  1. Kia orana Josaia!

    I love how you treasure your culture because you realise that it connects you with your ancestors! That is really thoughtful. If you had to pick one of your treasures, which one of those three would it be?

    Looking forward to your response,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josaia, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about your treasures...which one is your favourite? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josaia!
    Im Florence from Panmure bridge school. I loved reading your blogpost about the 3 things you find important. I also find family important because I love to have company. I think you have done an amazing job with this activity.
    Keep the great work up!
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete