Friday, December 20, 2019

Summer learning journey Day 3

For this activity I have to imagine if I had one day to be a super hero, If I had  three super powers. Summer learning Journey got this idea from Jonah Lomu, not directly from Jonah Lomu but his playing.



I would pick super strength because if some thing collapse's  or something heavy or, something humongous falls I could help by using my strength.

I would pick speed so if there is shooting I could catch the bullets and quickly take the shooter or him or her gang to prison.

Flight So if a plane or a building is about to full and hit other buildings I could save it. I could save people from car's that are about to smash them and more.  Image result for super powers

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josaia,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Manaiakalani cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts!

    Wow those would be some super superpowers to have! It sounds like you would be very busy using your super powers. Which of the three superpowers would you want to have the most? I think from those 3 superpowers I would want to have super strength because I would be able to to help people lift things that are far too heavy for them. Although it would be awesome to be able to shapeshift into anything I wanted to!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete