Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Summer learning journey day 2

For this activity I have to pretend I am Nelson Mandela. I have to write a diary abut being in person, but it has to be 4 or 3 sentences long.  






I was treated horrible I felt like the walls were just closing on me but when I gt out I wore a disguise.  Then got arrested after a trip to south Africa but when in the walls,  I had  secret army with weapons and everything. but an army raided a village and they found the weapons, then I got sentenced with seven other men for 28 years to prison.  People started fighting for me to get out. 

Nelson Mandela Facts

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josaia, Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani here commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Nelson Mandela spent a lot of time in jail, how do you think he coped? What could he do to keep his mind and body active? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!


    ReplyDelete