Friday, December 20, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 2

For this activity I have to imagine I get to interview leBron  James  or Steven Adams and ask them three questions. Here's a fact both of them grew up with not a lot of money  but now they both are very successful.




I would ask leBron James what made you train so hard every day and every night.

Why out all the basketball teams why did you pick Los Anglo's  Lakers and, why do  think they picked you. 

Do you have any inspirations for doing basket ball what do you think that person women or men, become your inspirations. 

Image result for lebron james

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Josaia,

    Well done for coming up with some interesting questions for Lebron James. I imagine whatever inspires Lebron James must be huge because he trains very hard. Do you play any sports at all? Do you think you could train hard enough to play a sport professionally? I love to play indoor netball and hockey but I think I would need to do a lot more training to before I get picked to play for the Black Sticks!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete