Thursday, December 19, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 3

For this I have to write what a brave thing a friend  or some one I know. Because of the because of the miracle of Hudson river, their was a pilot that saved his passengers from dying in a plane crash he safely landed it with to, powerless engines.



A few months ago my uncle, brother, cousins and I went on a ride and saw, a broken down car. My uncle went to see if the man needed help. It turned out the car was out of fuel. My uncle decided to tow the car to a gas station and get him fuel. The man was so gratefully he looked like he was going to tear up.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josaia,

    That is such an awesome story and has really made my day! People break down all the time and everyone just passes by without helping. I am so glad that there are still good people in the world like you and your uncle.

    Please make sure that your uncle knows that what he did was so nice! People who do nice things don’t even know that they are doing it because it’s normal for them.

    What would you do if you saw someone broken down on the road? Would you help?

    Keep up the awesome work that you are doing Josaia! I think you and your uncle are so nice.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete