Monday, December 30, 2019

Summer learning journey activity 3

Please find two more examples of rivalries. They can be in sport or other areas.

On your blog, describe the two rivalries that you have found. Who is the rivalry between?

1. Tupua he is my best friend. We have a friendly competition, to see who is the smartest, out of both of us. With out this rivalry, I would not have received  any prizes. 

2. I also have a rivalry with Laurence. He  is fast,  strong and good at sports.  It  makes me want to try harder and be able to be better than him.  Plus he is really funny, smart, kind and helpful to a lot of people around him.

Image result for rivalry

1 comment:

  1. I really like the personalisation of this post Josaia - I like the way you related it to something authentic! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete